We specialise in providing independent financial advice to business owners in Derbyshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire.
Typically, although not always, the business owners we work with are generally shareholding directors of limited companies. The size of their business varies from the very small, perhaps with them as the sole director and shareholder, to significantly larger.
What can we help you with?
The business owners we work with are usually extremely busy people. They often need to balance the competing demands of running their business with their family’s needs; not an easy task!
That doesn’t leave much time for financial planning, or even to take a step back to look at the bigger picture.
That’s where we come in.
We provide the space needed to think about goals, objectives and ambitions, both for the business and personally. We will then put a plan in place to ensure these are achieved. Reviewing it regularly to ensure it stays on track.
There are of course specific problems, issues and challenges which we can help business owners solve. These include:
- Helping you to plan for the future, no matter what that looks like. Whether you plan to sell your business and retire, or continue working until you drop, we’ll make sure you achieve your future goals and aspirations
- Dovetailing the financial needs of your business and your family so you can enjoy life now, while still planning for the future
- Ensuring that you are taking the money you need from your business in the most tax efficient way possible
- Ensuring that any surplus profits in your business are distributed in as tax efficient a way as possible
- Reducing your tax liabilities to a fair level both in life and death
- Ensuring that if you become ill, or die, your family has a secure financial future and that the business can continue in your absence
- If applicable, helping to plan for the future financial needs of your children, whether that be private education, university, or helping them to get on to the housing ladder
- Where applicable, showing you how the tax efficiencies of a pension can be harnessed to help your business
- Planning for the future sale of your business or putting in place a succession plan which, one day, will allow you to retire
We’d love to hear from you
We know time is precious but our clients tell us that taking a little time away from their business on a regular basis to address their immediate financial concerns, and plan for the future, is hugely valuable.
If you have specific problems that our advice would help to solve, or you want to put a plan in place for the future, we’d love to hear from you.
Please call us on 07773 426 498 or complete our enquiry form which you can find by clicking here.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) does not regulate taxation advice.